Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Free Download for compatible versions of windows, download link at the end of the post.
Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Overview
Windows Server 2012 R2 redefines the category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 R2 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. You can also download Windows 8.1 Enterprise August 2018 Updated ISO.
This is quite possibly the most significant release of Windows Server ever. Cloud computing can present many opportunities for helping you solve your organization’s fundamental business and IT challenges. Through Windows Server 2012, we’ve brought our cloud experience to you—from building and operating public clouds to delivering a highly dynamic, available, and cost-effective server platform for the private cloud. It provides solutions to help you cloud optimize your IT so you can fully meet your organization’s unique needs. You also may like to download Windows Server 2008 R2 August 2018 ISO.
Features of Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Server deployment
- You can install Essentials as a member server in a domain of any size. Previously, Windows Server 2012 Essentials could be installed as the only domain controller of a small office network. Now Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials can be installed on a virtual server or physical server, and on a member server in an existing domain of any size. When installing as a member server, you can have more than one server running Essentials in your domain. Figure A shows the option in Windows Server 2012 R2 Server Manager to install the Essentials Experience role.
- Client deployment
- You can connect computers to your domain from a remote location. In other words, you can domain join your users’ mobile computers even when they are not on your corporate network. Directing a new employee to the “/connect” virtual directory of Essentials remote access website (see Figure B) launches a simple wizard that prompts the user for four pieces of information:
- Username and password for the domain.
- If the computer is only for you, or for you and other domain users.
- An optional description to type such as “TechRepublic Windows 8.1 Tablet”.
- Will you want the computer to wake up for backups or to only perform backups when the computer is running.
- Pre-configured auto-VPN dialing
- If you need access to on-premise network resources there is a pre-configured VPN client. Figure C shows the box that appears after connecting the computer to the network over the Internet. The user can optionally trigger auto-VPN dialing so they are always connected to the workplace.
- Server storage
- You can create shared folders such as user home folders on a secondary server on the network. Get an alert when a server folder grows beyond its defined quota.
- Health Report
- A really useful Health Report is integrated with Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials and no longer needs to be installed as an add-in. Depending on your business needs, you can customize the system health reports to display items that you prefer to monitor. Figure D shows a daily health report viewed on a smartphone. This is a quick and easy way to keep your pulse on the health of a small network.
- You can turn on BranchCache to improve data access if the server running Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials is located offsite. BranchCache is a wide area network (WAN) bandwidth optimization technology that is included in some editions of the Windows Server Windows client operating systems. To optimize WAN bandwidth when users access content on remote servers, BranchCache copies content from a main office or hosted cloud content servers and caches the content at branch office locations, allowing client computers at branch offices to access the content locally rather than over the WAN.
- Office 365 integration
- The following functionalities are new in Office 365 integration with Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials: SharePoint Libraries management and Office 365 Distribution Groups management. For the small business that is looking for a way to accelerate their cloud journey by moving some functions like email to Office 365, it’s hard to imagine this being any easier.
- Mobile Device Management
- If your Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials server is integrated with Office 365, you can manage your mobile devices using the Exchange Active Sync functionalities from the Essentials dashboard, such as define email access from a mobile device, set up password policies, and remote wipe of the mobile device.
- Client Full System Restore
- Client Full System Restore is now supported by Windows Deployment Services (WDS). You can create client restore service using the Set up Client Restore Service task and perform client full system restore over the network with WDS instead of using an image saved on a DVD.
- Remote Web Access
- Remote Web Access is updated and optimized for touch devices and enhanced with rich HTML5 support. Figure E shows off this really nice looking interface.
System Requirements for Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO
- Processor: 1.4 GHz (64-bit)
- Memory: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 32 GB (more if there is 16 GB of RAM or more)
- Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)
Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_WinServer-2012-R2-Aug-2018.iso
- Size: 6666 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft
Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Free Download
Click on below button to start Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Windows Server 2012 R2 August 2018 ISO
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.