VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Free Download for supported version of windows.
VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Overview
VMware Workstation Player provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running, and evaluating operating systems and applications in a virtual machine regardless of the operating system. With its intuitive interface and virtual machine setup, Workstation Player is the easiest way to deliver a virtual desktop to all of your employees, contractors, or customers. It’s now easier than ever to start a trial with VMware Workstation Player. You can also download 3delite Vanga Rengi Mangaro 18.104.22.1682 x64.
VMware Workstation 12 Player is a streamlined desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. With its simple user interface, unmatched operating system support and portability, it’s now easier than ever for IT professionals to get their users up and running with a corporate desktop. You also may like to download Soft Organizer 7.27.
Features of VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX
- Built for Windows 10 and More: Workstation 12 Player is the best way to run Windows 10 with your existing Windows or Linux PC. In a few simple steps you can easily install Windows 10 in a virtual machines from a disc or ISO image using the Workstation Player Virtual Machines Wizard. With Workstation 12 Player you can start taking advantage of Windows 10 latest features like Cortana the personal digital assistant, inking capabilities in the new Edge web browser, or even start building Universal Apps for Windows 10 devices. You can even ask Cortana to launch VMware Workstation right from Windows 10.
For organizations and technical users that run the latest Linux distributions, Workstation 12 Player supports Ubuntu 15.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1, Fedora 22, and many more.
- Display Powerful 3D Graphics: Workstation 12 Player now supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 delivering a more fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications. With these added capabilities you now have access to all the applications that require DirectX 10 such as Microsoft’s Power Map tool for Excel, allowing you to visualize data in a whole new dimension. In addition, Workstation Player makes running highly demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS a snap in a virtual machine.
- Run the Latest Hardware: Take advantage of the latest Intel based tablets with Workstation Player virtual tablets sensors. Leverage the latest Microsoft Surface tablets with Workstation Players virtual accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and ambient light sensor to enable applications running in the virtual machines to respond when a user moves, rotates, and shakes their tablet. Whether you are running on a laptop, tablet, or desktop, Workstation 12 Player supports the latest Intel 64-bit x86 processors, including the Broadwell and Haswell microarchitecture for maximum performance
- Ready for High Resolution Displays: Workstation 12 Player has been optimized to support high resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) displays for Desktops and QHD+ (3200×1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets providing you with a crisp and detailed experience. Workstation 12 Player now supports multiple monitors on the host with different DPI settings so you can run your brand new 4K UHD display along with your existing 1080P HD display.
- Enhanced Connectivity: Workstation 12 Player takes advantage of the latest hardware supporting HD audio with 7.1 surround sound, USB 3.0, and Bluetooth devices making it easy to get your new webcam, headset, or printer connected in a virtual machine. Workstation 12 Player now supports USB 3.0 in Windows 7 besides Windows 8 for ultra-fast file transfers with external storage devices. In addition Workstation 12 Player improves performance of Skype or Lync conference calls within guest virtual machines so you can conduct crystal clear conference calls from your virtual machines.
- Run Restricted and Expiring Virtual Machines: VMware Workstation Player has the ability to run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation Pro or VMware Fusion Pro. Restricted virtual machines are the easiest way to secure corporate desktops with encryption, runtime password protection, USB access restriction, isolation between the host and guest OS, and time limitation. Workstation 12 Player now improves the performance of encrypted VMs during suspend and resume operations with up to 3X faster performance over previous versions of Workstation.
- For workers assigned to short-term projects, temporary employees, or just delivering a software evaluation, Workstation Player allows you to run restricted virtual machines that can expire at a predefined date and time. When powered on, the virtual machine will query the server at specified time intervals, storing the current system time in the restricted virtual machine’s policy file as the last trusted timestamp. An expired virtual machine will automatically suspend and will not restart without administrator intervention
VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_VMware.Workstation.Player.Commercial.14.1.3.Build.9474260.x64.zip
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_VMware.Workstation.Pro.14.1.0.Linux.x64.zip
- Full Setup Size: Windows 109 MB, Linux 458 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x86)
- Developers: VMware Inc
System Requirements for VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
- For Host Systems
You must install Workstation Player on a host system that meets certain processor requirements.
- Supported Processors
The host system must have a 64-bit x86 CPU with 1.3 GHz or faster core speed. Multiprocessor systems are supported.When you install Workstation Player, the installer performs checks to make sure the host system has a supported processor. You cannot install Workstation Player if the host system does not meet the processor requirements.
Processor Requirements for 64-Bit Guest Operating Systems
The operating system that runs inside a virtual machine is called the guest operating system. To run 64-bit guest operating systems, the host system must have one of the following processors.
An AMD CPU that has segment-limit support in long mode
An Intel CPU that has VT-x support
When you install a 64-bit operating system, Workstation Player performs checks to make sure the host system has a supported processor. You cannot install a 64-bit operating system if the host system does not meet the processor requirements.
- Processor Requirements for Windows 7 Aero Graphics
To support Windows 7 Aero graphics, the host system should have either an Intel Dual Core 2.2 GHz or later CPU or an AMD Athlon 4200+ or later CPU.
- Memory Requirements for Host Systems
The host system must have enough memory to run the host operating system, the guest operating systems that run inside the virtual machines on the host system, and the applications that run in the host and guest operating systems.
The minimum memory required on the host system is 1 GB. 2 GB and above is recommended.
To support Windows 7 Aero graphics in a virtual machine, at least 3 GB of host system memory is required. 1 GB of memory is allocated to the guest operating system and 256 MB is allocated to graphics memory.
- Display Requirements for Host Systems
The host system must have a 16-bit or 32-bit display adapter. Use the latest graphics driver recommended for the host system.
To support Windows 7 Aero graphics, the host system should have either an NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or later or an ATI Radeon HD 2600 or later graphics processor.
3D benchmarks, such as 3DMark ’06, might not render correctly or at all when running Windows Vista or Windows 7 virtual machines on some graphics hardware.
- Supported Guest Operating Systems
A guest operating system can be Windows, Linux, and other commonly used operating systems.
- Virtual Machine Memory Allocation
The total amount of memory that you can assign to all virtual machines running on a single host system is limited only by the amount of RAM on the host.
On 64-bit hosts, the maximum amount of memory for each virtual machine is 64GB. On 32-bit hosts, the maximum amount of memory for each virtual machine is 8GB. Workstation Player prevents powering on virtual machines that are configured to use more than 8GB of memory on 32-bit hosts. Memory management limitations on 32-bit operating systems cause virtual machine memory to overcommit, which severely affects system performance.
VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Free Download
Click on below button to start VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download VMware Workstation Player 14.1.3 Build 9474260 x64 Win + 14.1.2 LinuX
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.