VMix Pro 22 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of VMix Pro 22 Free Download for supported version of windows.
VMix Pro 22 Overview
vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. The software also functions as live streaming software that allows you to publish your live productions directly to the Internet! vMix runs on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms. You can also download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe 5.
This software is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching, recording and LIVE streaming of SD, full HD and 4K video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images, Powerpoint and much much more. Create professional live productions in HD, SD and even 4K. You also may like to download AVS Video Converter 12.
Features of VMix Pro 22
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of VMix Pro 22 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Video Capture from HDMI, HD-SDI, SDI, Component, S-Video, Composite as supported by source up to 1080p at 30fps
- DV/HDV Sources supported with delay
- AVI, WMV, MPEG and QuickTime files
- Video List (load multiple video files as a single input)
- DVDs including menu navigation
- High Quality CGI Titles with customisable text including Headline (lower two-thirds) and ScoreBoard templates
- PowerPoint (static slides only)
- Audio Files (MP3, WAV)
- Audio Devices
- Remote computer screen capture via Ethernet
- Flash (SWF) and Flash Video (FLV)
- RTMP Sources
- WPF (Xaml)
- Video Delay
- Solid Colour
- Cross Fade
- 3D Zoom
- Slide Effect
- Wipe Effect
- Colour Keying and Chroma Keying with Auto Green and Blue Screen
- Colour Correction
- Black/White Level Adjustments
- Colour Keying adjustable RGB tolerance
- Deinterlacing and Sharpen
- Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop
- Combine three inputs (background and two foreground) to create a multi view output in many configurations including split-screen and picture-in-picture
- Automate playback of multiple inputs with the playlist feature
- Set start time, duration and transition effect for each item in the playlist
- Overlay any Input with alpha channel transparency as either a full overlay or PIP (Picture In Picture)
- Four Overlay Inputs supported at a time in HD and SD Editions
- Output 4 formats simultaneously (Screen, File, DeckLink, Streaming)
- Default output to secondary computer display or projector
- Optional output to compatible rendering device such as the Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro
- Output to streaming applications such as the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
- Output to web sites such as Ustream, Livestream or Twitch
- Live Recording to local hard disk in DV in SD resolutions or the CineForm Codec for recording in HD (CineForm Codec not included)
- Live Recording in HD to the Decklink MJPEG Encoder when using Intensity/Decklink cards
- Live Recording in MPEG-2 Format in Program Stream or Transport Stream
- Live Recording and Streaming in Windows Media format
- Record the raw output from multiple capture inputs simultaneously to AVI
- DV/HDV sources have a minimum of half a second of delay
- Full Audio Mixer for each input with configurable Master Audio Meter
- Audio can be included with Video Recording using any available audio capture sources
- v Mix Virtual Audio Capture device available for easy audio recording and Flash Media Live Encoder
System Requirements for VMix Pro 22
Before you install VMix Pro 22 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 or higher
- Processor 2Ghz Dual-Core Processor+
- Memory 1GB DDR2
- Hard Drive 7200 RPM Hard Drive (for recordings)
- Graphics Card DirectX 10 Compatible
- Screen Resolution 1280×720
VMix Pro 22 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VMix Pro 22
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_vMix_Pro_22.zip
- Size: 271 MB (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
VMix Pro 22 Free Download
Click on below button to start VMix Pro 22 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for VMix Pro 22. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install VMix Pro 22
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download VMix Pro 22
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.