Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Free Download for 64 Bit and 32 bit version of windows.
Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Overview
WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules. You can also download Futuremark 3DMark 2.5.5029 x64 Professional Edition.
Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes. You also may like to download Acronis True Image 2018 Build 10410 and 12510 Bootable.
Features of Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1
- Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can sync files between a local folder or network share and a cloud folder or two cloud folders.
- Two way synchronization with fully customizable rules
Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built in scheduler
- Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
- Automatic synchronization of USB flash drives and external hard disks
- Recognize external hard disks and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and optionally start backup and synchronization tasks automatically whenever a flash drive or external disk is connected to the computer.
- Real time synchronization and backup
- Always keep files updated with real time synchronization. WinDataReflector can replicate any changes in synchronized folders in real time.
- Run multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs
- View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
- File and folder filtering using Regular Expressions or regular search
- Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACLs/DACLs)
- NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
- Delete options: never delete, move files to recycle bin or permanently delete files
- To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector’s default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
- Keeping copies of old files before replacing them
- To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.
- CRC comparison and verification
- In addition to timestamp and size comparisons WinDataReflector also supports using
- CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying.
- Run commands before and after tasks
- Add commands to be executed before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs to be launched with specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
- Compression support
- Supports backing up files to ZIP archives in two modes: overwrite existing or create new timestamped archives for each backup
Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Veridium.WinDataReflector.2.1.1.x86.zip
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Veridium.WinDataReflector.2.1.1.x64.zip
- Full Setup Size: x86 3.4 MB, x64 3.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x86)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 25th Jun 2018
- Developers: Veridium
System Requirements for Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1
- Windows XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 20 MB of free disk space
Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1. This would be compatible with 64bit and 32bit windows.
How to Install Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Veridium WinDataReflector 2.1.1
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.