TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Overview
TechSmith Snagit is the only screen capture software with built-in advanced image editing and screen recording. So you can easily create high-quality images and videos all in one program. You can also download Dashcam Viewer 3.
Techsmith Snagit – The award-winning screen-capture software. Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen, easily add text, arrows, or effects, save the capture to a file or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. You also may like to download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 16.
Features of TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Capture anything on your screen
- Capture a screenshot or video
- Edit with a few clicks
- Scrolling Screen Capture
- Extract the text from a screen capture
- Create Animated GIFs
- Trim Video Clips
- Share – send captures where they need to go…instantly!
- Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
- Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
- Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
- Don’t waste time cropping your captures. Snag exactly what you need, with just a click.
System Requirements for TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS
Before you install TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- CPU: 2.4 GHz single core processor (2.4 GHz dual core required for video)
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB required for video)
- HDD: 125 MB of free hard disk space
- Graphic: Video capture on Windows 7 requires Windows 7 supported video and audio hardware
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit only); Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 and newer (32-bit and 64-bit) installed and configured on your system
- .NET 4.0 Full or later required for video, OneClick, Google Drive integration and TechSmith Fuse integration, auto-updating
- Video capture on Windows 7 N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N
- Snagit add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook work with Office 2000, Office XP, or later
- Snagit add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Snagit requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from webpages
- Snagit Stamps requires Snagit 6.3 or later.
TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_TechSmith_Snagit_2022_macOS.rar
- Size: 224 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download
Click on below button to start TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download TechSmith Snagit 2022 macOS
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.