Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download for compatible versions of windows, download link at the end of the post.
Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Overview
Tarma InstallMate was designed to create stand-alone software installers for Microsoft Windows platforms, with a small distribution size, a straight forward and clean user interface, and smart install and uninstall behavior. You can also download Silent Install Builder 6.
Requires no scripting; includes an intuitive and comprehensive development environment with extensive preflight checking to suit novices and experts alike. You also may like to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable.
Features of Tarma InstallMate 9.90
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Intuitive development environment
- An easy to use development environment with clearly subdivided project sections and pages, plus extensive help and toolbars.
Wide range of installation items
- You can install files, folders, shortcuts, registry keys and values, INI file values, environment variables, file extensions, COM and DCOM classes and servers (including ActiveX controls), type libraries, and services, with a comprehensive range of options.
Option- and component-based installation
- Product Options are pieces of functionality that the user can select for installation in a tree-like structure, while components are groups of installation items defined by the developer that must be installed or removed together.
Windows Mobile installer support
- You can create Windows Mobile installers from any InstallMate project, and install the resulting .cab files when your main product is being installed.
Small and fast
- InstallMate distribution packages are small, fast, and have excellent compression, making your installation packages as compact as possible, thus saving download time and disk space.
Extensive preflight checking
- More than 450 different preflight checks spot potential problems before you deploy your installation.
Fully editable installer action sequences
- You have complete control over the installer’s actions, even to the point that it’s not an installer at all, but, for example, a CD-ROM AutoRun menu application.
Fully editable installer dialogs and dialog sequences
- Using the built-in dialog editor, you can completely redefine any and all dialogs in the installation wizard, add any dialogs that you need, or even remove all of them completely.
Flexible symbolic expressions
- Symbolic expressions can be used for many purposes, including file and folder paths, registry paths, system and runtime information, and of course general text that must be easily replaceable. Our runtime functions offer even more possibilities.
Comprehensive language and localization support
- Virtually any piece of text that is visible to the user can be localized, including, but not limited to: dialogs, messages, file and folder names, shortcut titles, and registry data. You can build a single installer that includes all languages, or separate installers for each language from a single project. The InstallMate development environment, its project files, and the Tarma native installation database and Setup program are Unicode-based from the ground up to ensure that all localization remains intact. (For Windows 95, 98, and Me, an ANSI-based Setup program is supplied, which uses the same Unicode installation database.)
Add-on and update installers
- Add-on and update installers allow you to install and remove updates and add-on packages separately from the main application’s original installation, while still allowing the main application to be uninstalled together with all its dependants.
- You can extend the functionality of the installers by creating your own extension DLLs.
System Requirements for Tarma InstallMate 9.90
Before you install Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016
- Net runtime , MSI runtime
Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Tarma InstallMate 9.90
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Tarma_InstallMate_9.rar
- Size: 6.9 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download
Click on below button to start Tarma InstallMate 9.90 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Tarma InstallMate 9.90. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Tarma InstallMate 9.90
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Tarma InstallMate 9.90
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.