SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download for supported version of windows.
SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Overview
SystemRescueCd is a Linux system rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for administrating or repairing your system and data after a crash. It aims to provide an easy way to carry out admin tasks on your computer, such as creating and editing the hard disk partitions. It comes with a lot of Linux system utilities such as GParted, fsarchiver, filesystem tools and basic tools (editors, midnight commander, network tools). You can also download Adobe Connect Enterprise 9.8.
It can be used for both Linux and windows computers, and on desktops as well as servers. This rescue system requires no installation as it can be booted from a CD/DVD drive or USB stick, but it can be installed on the hard disk if you wish. The kernel supports all important file systems (ext3/ext4, xfs, btrfs, reiserfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs), as well as network filesystems such as Samba and NFS. You also may like to download CrossOver 18 macOS.
Features of SystemRescueCd 5.3.2
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- GNU Parted: creates, resizes, moves, copies partitions, and filesystems (and more).
- GParted: GUI implementation using the GNU Parted library.
- FSArchiver: flexible archiver that can be used as both system and data recovery software
- Partimage: popular opensource disk image software which works at the disk block level
- ddrescue : Attempts to make a copy of a partition or floppy/Hard Disk/CD/DVD that has hardware errors, optionally filling corresponding bad spots in input with user defined pattern in the copy.
- File systems tools (for Linux and Windows filesystems): format, resize, and debug an existing partition of a hard disk
- Ntfs3g: enables read/write access to MS Windows NTFS partitions.
- sfdisk saves and restores partition tables.
- Test-disk : tool to check and undelete partition, supports reiserfs, ntfs, fat32, ext3/ext4 and many others
- Memtest: to test the memory of your computer (first thing to test when you have a crash or unexpected problems)
- Rsync: very-efficient and reliable program that can be used for remote backups.
- Network tools (Samba, NFS, ping, nslookup, …): to backup your data across the network
System Requirements for SystemRescueCd 5.3.2
Before you install SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Intel™ Pentium™ 500MHz or compatible processor.
- 560 MB of RAM.
- Blank CD/DVD or USB drive (128MB or greater)
SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SystemRescueCd 5.3.2
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_SystemRescueCd_5.3.2.zip
- Size: 552 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit (x86)
- Developers: SystemRescueCd
SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download
Click on below button to start SystemRescueCd 5.3.2 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for SystemRescueCd 5.3.2. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install SystemRescueCd 5.3.2
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download SystemRescueCd 5.3.2
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.