Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Overview
FEMAP is an advanced engineering simulation software program that creates finite element analysis models of complex engineering products and systems, and displays solution results. Femap can virtually model components, assemblies or systems and determine the behavioral response for a given operating environment. You can also download Snappy Driver Installer 1.18.9 Diverpacks 18.09.4.
FEMAP is CAD-independent and can access geometry data from all major CAD systems including CATIA, Pro/Engineer, NX, Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCAD. Once imported you can prepare the model for analysis using the geometry locator to identify and display potentially troublesome entities, such as slivers, and either remove them completely with the geometry cleanup tools or suppress them. FEMAP also offers a wealth of geometry creation and modification functions so you can make necessary model changes in preparation for finite element model creation. You also may like to download Nik Collection 2018 by DxO 1.2.15.
Features of Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Finite Element Meshing
- FEMAP’s 3D solid and surface meshers are tuned to generate high-quality meshes, providing well-shaped elements to ensure accurate results. FEMAP gives you full control over all mesh generation parameters including mesh sizing, meshing of small features, growth factors, short edge suppression, etc. With complex geometry, modification of the mesh is often required in areas where greater accuracy is desired. For this situation FEMAP’s Meshing Toolbox allows you to interactively modify mesh sizing parameters on the underlying geometry, and see the mesh update automatically. You can also view element quality feedback live while modifying the mesh, to ensure that a high-quality finite element model is created.
- FEMAP with NX Nastran supports assembly modeling, including automatic contact detection that determines the components initially in contact. The contact regions can be set to be simply in contact (with or without friction) or glued together. The contact calculations performed by NX Nastran are iterative and update during the solution, to take into account deformation changes representing the true contact condition in the final results.
- Other types of component assembly modeling techniques also supported include spot-weld, fastener elements, and bolted joints with optional pre-loading.
- Besides solid and shell element models FEMAP also supports beam modeling and meshing. This technique allows models comprising long, slender components (for which a solid meshing approach would create a large, unwieldy model) to be represented by one-dimensional elements with associated properties.
- Model visualization is key to beam modeling, and with FEMAP you can view these elements as solid components and include offsets. FEMAP features a section property editor which includes a library of standard cross-section shapes. You can also define your own sections, and the built-in section property calculator automatically determines the required properties.
- Also available are full beam visualization and results display options including shear and bending moment diagrams.
- The use of composite materials in designs has increased significantly in recent years, and FEMAP can help you model and postprocess results on composite structures. With FEMAP’s a laminate editor and viewer, you can update the laminate properties interactively as you create and modify plies in the laminate.
- You can also postprocess composite laminate results using FEMAP’s global composite ply feature, which allows you to view results on continuous plies through the structural model.
- FEMAP is solver-neutral and provides in-depth pre- and postprocessing support for all of the main commercial solvers on the market, including NX Nastran, Ansys, LS-DYNA, Abaqus and TMG. You can take full advantage of the advanced analysis capabilities of these solvers using FEMAP’s comprehensive modeling and analysis support, particularly for dynamic, geometric and material nonlinear, heat transfer and fluid flow analyses.
System Requirements for Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran
Before you install Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8.x and Windows 8.x Pro 64-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
Recommended system configuration:
- 64-bit (x64) processor
- Windows 10 operating system
- 8 GB of RAM or more
- Video adapter supporting True Color (32-bit) or 16 million colors (24-bit), Open GL4.2 or higher, and 2 GB of dedicated VRAM
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher, widescreen format
- Free disk space for Femap installation: 800 MB for Femap Standalone; 1.5 GB for Femap with NX Nastran; 3.125 GB for Femap with all options
- Free continuous disk space for Femap model files, Femap and NX Nastran scratch files: 500 GB
Minimum system configuration:
- 64-bit (x64) processor
- Any of the above operating systems
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Video adapter supporting True Color (32 bit) or 16 million colors (24 bit), Open GL1.1 or higher, and 512 MB of dedicated VRAM
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
- Free disk space for Femap installation: 800 MB for Femap Standalone; 1.5 GB for Femap with NX Nastran
- Free continuous disk space for Femap model files, Femap and NX Nastran scratch files: 10 GB
Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Siemens_FEMAP_v12.0_with_NX_Nastran_x64.zip
- Size: 1.95 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: Siemens AG
Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download
Click on below button to start Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Siemens FEMAP 12.0 with NX Nastran
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.