R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download for supported version of windows.
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Overview
R-Drive Image is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. Disk image file contains exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS. R-Drive Image is a software that creates disk image files. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent losing your data after a fatal system failure. You can also download EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server 12.
These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W) or DVD-R(W) , Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. R-Drive Image is capable of restoring those images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. R-Drive Image creates a special bootable diskette to restore system partition. To restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect the image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility. You also may like to download Condusiv Diskeeper 18.
Features of R Tools R Drive Image 6
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, like restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from Windows explorer.
- Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned on CD/DVD recorders directly from the program
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
- Images can be split into several files to fit the type of the storage medium.
- Image can be created incrementally and differentially.
- Image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
- Support for various non-MBR partition layouts. See Support for Various Non-MBR Partition Layouts for details.
- Data from an image are restored on-the-fly, except on a system partition. Data to the system partition can be restored either by restarting R-Drive Image in its startup mode directly from Windows, or by using specially created startup disks.
- Special startup disks (a startup CD/DVD disc, USB removable storage device, or 2 floppy disks) can be created to restore data to a system partition.
- The file system of the restored disk can be converted to another one (FAT16 to FAT32 and vise versa.).
- Data from an image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive. The size of the restored partition can be changed
- Data from an image can be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
- An entire disk can be directly copied on another one.
- An image can be connected as a read-only virtual drive and its content can be viewed and copied.
- An image can be checked for its integrity.
- A built-in scheduler automatically starts disk actions at scheduled times/events.
- Scripts can be created for frequent or unattended actions. Scripts are executed from a command line and can be included in any command file.
- Support for backup sets. A backup set is a set of files (usually a file for a full image of an object and a number of its incremental/differential backups) which R-Drive Image treats as one unit. Backup sets are used to flexibly control the parameters of complex backup tasks such as a total size allocated for the image files, number of image files to keep, and time for which the data will be kept.
- R-Drive Image OEM System Recovery Media creation: special startup disk(s) that may be used to restore a computer system after a complete failure when it requires a complete fresh setup (system recovery disks)
System Requirements for R Tools R Drive Image 6
Before you install R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_R_Tools_R_Drive_Image_6.zip
- Size: 10 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download
Click on below button to start R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for R Tools R Drive Image 6. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.