Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download for supported version of windows.
Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Overview
Phoenix FD is an all-in one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls. Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly. Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB. You can also download Reallusion 3DXchange 7.4.2515.1 Pipeline.
Currently the only officially supported renderer for Maya is V-Ray. In Maya Mesh mode, rendering is supported by any CPU renderer for Maya. Phoenix FD can also be rendered by 3rd party plugins or external software after exporting the simulation grid, mesh or particle data to OpenVDB, Field3D, Alembic, V-Ray VRmesh or VRscene. Phoenix can also shade data from other software with its dedicated volumetric shader for fire/smoke or it’s Particle Shader by importing OpenVDB or Field3D data. You also may like to download Autodesk MotionBuilder.
Features of Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Liquids, Splashes & Foam
- Create realistic liquid simulations with splashes and foam directly in Maya to retain workflow and efficiency.
Smoke, Fire & Explosions
- Phoenix excels at creating photorealistic smoke and fire effects accomplished by Phoenix FD’s adaptive dynamics engine.
- Fine-tune simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Speed up or slow down simulation playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Increase simulation resolution and add detail, creating a sharper image without changing overall shape or behavior.
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other, creating an accurate cascading effect.
- Use a wide range of customizable emission sources – animated meshes, texture maps and particles – to drive complex simulations.
- Simulate realistic and complex vorticity effects with full control over large-scale vortex strength and ultra-fine details.
- Perfect for generating small wisps of smoke and steam.
- Render particles as bubbles, drops, points or fog.
System Requirements for Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018
Before you install Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- 64 bit versions only
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 2 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
- Autodesk Maya: Maya 2010, Maya 2011, Maya 2012 and Maya 2013, 64bit versions only
- V-Ray for Maya: V-Ray for Maya 2.1, V-Ray for Maya 2.2 and V-Ray for Maya 2.3, 64bit versions only
Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_PhoenixFD_3_for_Maya_2018_x64.zip
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Phoenix_FD_3_for_3dsMax_2018.zip
- Size: 75 MB. (because of constant update from back-end file size may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download
Click on below button to start Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Phoenix FD 3 for Maya 2018 and 3dsMax 2014-2018
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.