Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Paint.NET 4.1.1 Overview
The Paint tool bundled into Windows has been with us for a while now, but people have always expected new features and a redesigned interface as soon as Microsoft announced a new version of its operating system. Paint is basically the same as it was a long time ago, so a replacement is always welcomed. This is case of Paint.NET, a software solution that is based on the popular Paint, but boasting a lot more advanced features. You can also download XnView 2.46 Complete + XnViewMP 0.91.
Basically, the whole Paint tool has become a grown up and is now dressed as a professional photo manipulation tool that can do much more than the basic application we know. Installing Paint.NET is as easy as pie, but it takes a while until all files are successfully copied on the computer. The interface remains one of the most cleanest we’ve ever seen and although it brings so many great features beside the ones available in Paint, it’s still pretty easy to use. You also may like to download Album TD 3.5.0.
Features of Paint.NET 4.1.1
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
The same intuitive user interface
- Every feature and user interface element in paint.net has been redesigned to be intuitive and easily learned without assistance. net 4 has improved the discoverability of new features while building on the now familiar User Interface (UI) of 3.5x. Users of previous versions of paint.net will recognize the familiar interface, as should users of MS Paint and Adobe Photoshop.
Open & edit multiple images
- net is able to simultaneously open multiple images and uses a tabbed document interface much like a modern web browser. Instead of a piece of descriptive text, the tabs display a live thumbnail of the open image.
- Image tabs make navigation very simple and fast, using only a single click to navigate to a new image. New to paint.net is that the image tabs can be reordered with drag-and-drop.
- Each open image shows up as its own Windows taskbar item (this can be disabled in the brand new Settings dialog).
- Layers allow an image to be composed from a stack of images that are blended together.
- net supports many layer blend modes, layer transparency and reordering of layers with drag-and-drop.
- Every editing action performed on an image is recorded in the History window. The History list makes undoing actions as simple as clicking on a previous entry in the list.
- The number of actions stored in an editing session is limited only by available disk space and memory.
Support for many popular file formats
- net supports numerous common file formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, TGA, DDS, and TIFF.
- The native paint.net image type (*.PDN) preserves the layer structure of a composite image and is lossless, meaning no data is lost when saving in this native format.
- Many third-party tools (plugins) exist which extend the number and types of files paint.net can utilize.
Performance optimized for today’s hardware
- net is optimized for the latest in multi-core processor technology, sporting a brand new, asynchronous, fully multithreaded rendering engine.
- This new engine allows performance to scale with respect to the number of CPU cores whether you have 2, 4, 6, or even 16 of them.
- net will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows.
- Updates are free, and contain new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Upgrading to the latest version is very simple, requiring only a few clicks of the mouse.
Extensive language support
- net ships with 22 languages. Eleven more than 3.5x.
- Available languages are: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish & Swedish.
- Many third-party language packs are available. If your language is not presently supported check the paint.net forum for a free downloadable language pack.
- net supports third-party developed plugins which add new effects, adjustments, and file format support.
- The paint.net forum is a friendly, passionate, and ever-expanding online community of paint.net users. The forum is family friendly. There you will find user discussions, help, tutorials, galleries and resources (like plugins and palettes) to download.
- Access the forum from within paint.net by clicking the Help icon in the Tool Bar and selecting Forum from the menu.
System Requirements for Paint.NET 4.1.1
Before you install Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP (SP2 or later), or Windows Vista, or Windows Server (2003 SP1 or later)
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Intel Pentium III, or AMD Athlon XP, or any newer CPU with SSE support (recommended: any dual-core CPU)
- 256MB of RAM in Windows XP (recommended: 512MB or more)
- 768MB of RAM in Windows Vista (recommended: 1GB or more)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (recommended: 1280×1024 or larger)
- 200+ MB hard drive space
- 64-bit mode requires an additional 256MB of RAM, a 64-bit CPU, and a 64-bit edition of Windows
Paint.NET 4.1.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Paint.NET 4.1.1
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Paint.NET.4.1.1.zip
- Size: 7.66 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64), 32 Bit (x86)
- Developers:Rick Brewster
Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Paint.NET 4.1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Paint.NET 4.1.1. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Paint.NET 4.1.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Paint.NET 4.1.1
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.