MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download for compatible versions of windows, download link at the end of the post.
MedCalc 19.1.1 Overview
MedCalc 19 is designed to meet the requirements of biomedical researchers with respect to the statistical analysis of large datasets. It provides the necessary tools and features for performing Receiver Operating Characteristic curve analysis, data plotting, Bablok and Deming regression and more. You can also download MathType 184.108.40.2060.
MedCalc is capable of handling missing data, creating subgroups, calculating percentile ranks and power transformation. It features outlier detection, correlation and regression tools, Bland & Altman plotting, while also enabling you to run Anova, variance ratio, mean, propertion, Chi-Square, Fisher and T-tests. You also may like to download Siemens Simcenter PreScan 2019.
Features of MedCalc 19.1.1
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Integrated spreadsheet with 1048576 rows and 16384 columns.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Outliers can easily be excluded.
- Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
- ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
- Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
- Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
- Interval likelihood ratios.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
System Requirements for MedCalc 19.1.1
Before you install MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- at least 512 MB RAM
- about 20 MB free space on the hard disk
MedCalc 19.1.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MedCalc 19.1.1
- Setup File Name:
- Size: 23 MB, 25 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for MedCalc 19.1.1. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install MedCalc 19.1.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download MedCalc 19.1.1
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.