MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Overview
Finally, high-quality map production software that works. MAPublisher cartography software seamlessly integrates over fifty GIS mapping tools into the Adobe Illustrator environment to help you create maps the way you want, how you want.
Import the most widely used GIS data formats, including those from Esri, MapInfo, FME Desktop, AutoCAD, Google and the U.S. Government. Export data to a wide variety of standard GIS formats including the ability to export documents to geospatial PDF and take them mobile with the PDF Maps iOS app. See all MAPublisher supported formats. You can also download Ziva Dynamics VFX 1.2 for Maya 2014-2018.
All GIS data attributes and geographic parameters are maintained and editable. Use MAPublisher tools to create, query, and select features and attributes. MAPublisher supports Esri ArcGIS 10 geodatabases and ArcMap document (MXD) files*. Connect to Personal, File and ArcSDE geodatabases with ease. Learn more about geodatabase support in MAPublisher. You also may like to download Mapthematics GeoCart 3.2.0 x64.
Features of MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator
- MAP Themes: Use MAP Themes to create dot density maps, charts and stylesheets for visually stunning thematic maps. Use classification methods to easily create data classes. In addition, create highly customizable MAP Theme Legends.
- Export to PDF Maps App and Upload to PDF Maps Store: Create map packages from your documents that are compatible with the PDF Maps app for iOS and Android. Map packages are pre-processed specifically for the PDF Maps app. A PDF Maps vendor can upload map packages directly to the PDF Maps Store and have them for sale very quickly. Export to PDF Maps can be included in a Adobe Photoshop batch scripts to process and export hundreds of maps at once.
- Geospatial PDF Import & Export: Create Adobe Acrobat PDF files containing coordinate system and attribute data from any MAPublisher document. Find locations, measure distances, perimeters and areas, add locations markers and customize export settings. Also import geospatial PDF and GeoPDF® documents and automatically assign data to MAPublisher layers.
- MAP Web Author: Export Adobe Illustrator documents with GIS data to interactive HTML5 and Flash maps. Web maps complete with callouts, rollovers, layers, pan and zoom controls, and with all the underlying GIS attributes intact. Export maps without any additional coding or software requirements and embed them to any web page.
- Spatial Databases: Spatial Databases is now included as a standard feature. Directly import feature classes from Esri Personal geodatabase (.mdb), File geodatabase (.gdb ) and ArcSDE servers. Use SQL queries and spatial filters to refine import. Basic functionality available for Mac. ArcGIS 10 geodatabases and ArcMap documents are now supported. Basic personal and file geodatabase import also available, with certain limitations.
- MAPublisher Panels: MAPublisher panels seamlessly integrate into the user interface and can be resized, moved, and docked just like native Adobe Illustrator panels.
- MAP Toolbar: Improved The MAPublisher Toolbar allows you to easily launch all the main MAPublisher tools in a single click. Tools are organized to better suit your cartographic workflow.
- MAP Attributes: The attribute table holds map attribute information your vector line, area or point data. Add and remove columns, edit schemas, join tables and apply expressions to customize map attributes. Pin attributes to keep current even if artwork is not selected and navigate them using recordset navigation tools. A MAP Data Snapshot panel keeps attributes visible even after data is deselected for easy comparison. New for MAPublisher 9.4, an image data type that supports images imported from PDF Maps and exported to Google Earth.
- MAP Locations: Plot MAP Locations anywhere on your maps. They can be used as annotations to identify map world or map page locations and in other MAPublisher tools such as Specify Anchors, Area Plotter, Line Plotter,Point Plotter, and the new Georeferencer.
- Georeferencer: Georeference data with the help of MAP Locations. Give spatial properties to a non-referenced map by establishing a relationship between page locations in the document (using MAP Page Locations) and world locations. Use online map services to quickly find world coordinates to use in georeferencing.
- MAP Point Plotter: The ability to place points onto a map is a fundamental part of cartography. Points can represent the locations of towns and cities, stores, airports, train stations and more. Instantly plot centroids and lat/long points onto any projected map in projected units, decimal degrees, or Degrees Minutes Seconds. Plot addresses directly on the map.
- Find Places: Use Find Places to dynamically search for points of interest and add them to your map. Works great to quickly create a point dataset for any project. Searches are based on MapQuest database results.
- Import & Export GIS Data: Import GIS data formats from ArcGIS, MapInfo, FME Desktop, Google and other industry leading formats. Connect to online map services to import data. Make vector and attribute edits and export MAP Views and MAP layers to a variety of GIS data formats. New options allow the entire document to be exported to a georeferenced image. New for MAPublisher 9.4, export the document to web tiles in MapBox and Tile Map Service formats. See all MAPublisher supported formats.
- Geoprocessing: Buffer, join, spline, flip, crop and simplify lines at the click of a button. Join Areas to dissolve multiple features into a larger feature and still retain attributes. Use the Area Plotter and Line Plotter tools to plot coordinates and draw features.
- Path Utilities: Use Path Utilities to perform path operations on lines and areas. Add detail, copy vertices to a point layer, find self-intersection points, remove duplicate points, and convert beziers to polylines. Convert compounds to groups and create an elevation plot based on features.
- Text Utilities: Text Utilities performs many text actions such as correcting upside down text, separating multiline text into single line and cropping text path to text length.
- Labeling: Create labels for map objects using values from the MAP Attributes panel. Use the Label Features tool to add labels to layers automatically; and MAP Tagger and Contour Tagger Tools to apply labels individually. Achieve advanced labelling with MAPublisher LabelPro™. More rules, styles and sophisticated labelling engine results in more efficient and better placed labels.
- Create Knockouts: Create Knockouts automatically generates masks behind text to hide underlying lines and enhance map readability. Great for contour labels and road labels.
MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Avenza.MAPublisher.10.2.For.Adobe.Illustrator.zip
- Full Setup Size: 400 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64) 32 Bit (x86)
- Developers: Avenza Systems
System Requirements for MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 / CC 2015.3 / CC 2017 / CC 2018 (64-bit recommended)
- 1 GHz or faster (multi-core processor recommended)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (compatible with 64-bit versions)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- Display resolution of 1280 by 800 pixels
MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Free Download
Click on below button to start MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download MAPublisher 10.2 for Adobe Illustrator
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.