JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download for supported version of windows.
JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Overview
JRiver Media Center – all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. You can also download Apple iTunes 18.104.22.168.
MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections. You also may like to download CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 10.0.2509 With MacOS.
Features of JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
- Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
- Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
- Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
- Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
- 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
- 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
- Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
- Image thumbnail frames (optional)
- Photoshop PSD file support
- Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
- Video tagging using sidecar files
- Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
- Chapters added to On Screen Display
- Info Panel displays metadata
- Added new “watched” column to metadata
- EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
- Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
- TV program art from YADB
- Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
- Customizable nested views in Theater View
- Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
- Speed and quality enhancements
- Custom backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
- Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
- Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote learning and blasting
- Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
- New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
- Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
- Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
- DLNA added to the UPnP Server
- Library Server clients can write changes back to server
- Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
System Requirements for JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS
Before you install JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
Hardware Requirements (Minimum)
- Intel or AMD x86 Compatible CPU with SSE2
- 256MB RAM
- 300MB free hard drive space for installation (plus space for digital media)
- Sound device with a working WDM or ASIO driver
- DirectX-capable Graphics Card (GPU)
- Internet connection (recommended).
- Windows 7 and newer
- Please Note: Server editions of Windows are not officially supported.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player
- RealPlayer, QuickTime, and Microsoft DirectX may be required to play certain filetypes.
- BluRay Playback requires a non-encrypted source disc, or realtime decryption software.
JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_JRiver_Media_Center_24_x86.rar
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_JRiver_Media_Center_24_x64.rar
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_JRiver_Media_Center_24_macOS.rar
- Size: 35 MB, 36 MB, 58 MB. (because of constant update from back-end file size may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download
Click on below button to start JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download JRiver Media Center 24.0.75 with MacOS
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.