Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download for compatible versions of windows, download link at the end of the post.
Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Overview
Dr.Explain is based on a unique interface analysis and screen capture system. Thanks to this system, Dr.Explain can automatically analyze an application’s user interface, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and then add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. You can also download Windows 10 Manager 3.0.1 with Portable.
After that, all one needs to do is add descriptions to the callouts, and save the result in the HTML, CHM, RTF, or PDF format. You also may like to download TransMac 12.3.
Features of Dr.Explain Ultima 5
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Documenting software user interface
- Application windows capturing and automatic annotation
- Web pages capturing and automatic annotation
- Shockwave Flash (SWF) applications capturing and automatic annotation
- Menu with submenus automatic capturing and annotation
- Numbered callouts for controls
- Screenshot editing and formatting
- Text labels design
- Visual effects and styles
- Pop up tooltips for screenshot areas
- Import from external files
- Multilingual program interface
- Content editing
- Support of links, images, tables, lists, fonts
- Text macro variables
- Spell checker with national dictionaries
- Multibyte languages support via Unicode
- RTL mode support
- Help file structure management
- Subtopic indexes
- Keyword index and HTML search
- Topic completeness statuses
- Topic locking/unlocking
- Generating help files
- Creating CHM help files
- Creating online manuals
- Creating printable manuals in RTF
- Creating printable manuals in PDF
- Plugging help files into software applications
- Context Help ID support
- Automatic Help ID assigning and importing
- Help ID map files generation
- Opening help files by topic name or by Help ID
- Customizing help pages look and style for plugging manual into website
- HTML templates
- Color themes
- Custom CSS
- Help file navigation links
- Print versions of pages
- Google sitemap generator
- Advanced tools
- Validation tool
- Сompacting tool
- Command line mode.
System Requirements for Dr.Explain Ultima 5
Before you install Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Hardware: PC 1Ghz, RAM 512 Mb, HDD free space 200 Mb
- OS: MS Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8.
Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Dr.Explain Ultima 5
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Dr.Explain_Ultima_5_x64.zip
- Size: 62 MB. (because of constant update from back-end file size may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download
Click on below button to start Dr.Explain Ultima 5 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Dr.Explain Ultima 5. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Dr.Explain Ultima 5
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Dr.Explain Ultima 5
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.