Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download includes all the necessary files to run perfectly on your system, uploaded program contains all latest and updated files, it is full offline or standalone version of Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download for compatible versions of windows, download link at the end of the post.
Csimsoft Trelis Pro Overview
Trelis is csimsoft’s high-end commercial pre-processor for FEA and CFD, based on the time-proven CUBIT™ geometry preparation and mesh generation software from Sandia National Laboratories. For more than two decades, csimsoft and Sandia has developed CUBIT software. Now, csimsoft is Sandia’s authorized distributor for academic and commercial use. You can also download Vero Edgecam 2019 R1.
Some companies need the tools to generate meshes for both FEA and CFD analysis. Trelis Pro contains all the features of Trelis FEA™ and Trelis CFD™ in one package. Trelis is csimsoft’s high-end commercial pre-processor for FEA and CFD, based on the time-proven CUBIT™ geometry preparation and mesh generation software from Sandia National Laboratories. For more than two decades, csimsoft and Sandia has developed CUBIT software. Now, csimsoft is Sandia’s authorized distributor for academic and commercial use. You also may like to download ChemOffice Suite 2018.
Features of Csimsoft Trelis Pro
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
Trelis 14.0 raises the standard for FEA and CFD pre-processing. Companies worldwide realize how critical mesh generation is to FEA and CFD analysis. With Trelis FEA and Trelis CFD, users have specific tools for generating great meshes for either FEA or CFD solvers. Here’s why people are talking about Trelis.
High-end Hexahedral, Tetrahedral, and Hybrid Meshing:
- For more than two decades, we’ve been developing the core meshing algorithms that make Trelis such a powerful mesh generation tool for CFD and FEA. We love hearing from users that they can mesh models that other leading tools can’t mesh.
Powerful Geometry Creation and Cleanup Tools:
- Trelis allows users to import geometry from many popular CAD programs or to create models using primitives or from the bottom up. We estimate that engineers spend up to 65% of their time preparing geometry for meshing. We developed a significant amount of the Trelis development creating powerful tools for clean up and defeaturing.
- Trelis’s Power Tools help users to identify problems with geometry before meshing and recommend solutions for getting it ready for meshing. After a mesh is generated, additional Power Tools check the mesh quality based on various metrics and values the user specifies.
Immersive Topology Environment for Meshing (ITEM) is a wizard-like tool for geometry cleanup and mesh generation. The ITEM Wizard uses the power tools to guide users through the meshing process. The ITEM steps are:
- Import/Create Geometry
- Setup Model
- Prepare Geometry
- Mesh the Model
- Validate Mesh
- Define Boundary Conditions
- Export the Mesh
Scripting, Journal Files, and Parameterization:
- Trelis utilizes a rich command language that can be stored as a journal file. These scripts can be used to parameterize the construction of models to determine design sensitivity and to capture repetitive meshing processes.
- Trelis support the application of boundary conditions to sidesets, nodesets, element blocks, and to geometric entities. Trelis FEA and Trelis CFD support a variety of FEA and CFD boundary conditions, respectively. Trelis Pro supports both FEA and CFD boundary conditions.
Solver Format Support:
- Meshes generated with Trelis are exported with specified boundary conditions to many standard FEA and CFD formats. If Trelis doesn’t support a particular file format, Trelis’s public mesh export API allows users to write their own exporter for any file format.
- Trelis users use the CubitInterface API (C++ and Python) to extend Trelis by building custom components that are focused on solving a specific problem or type of problem. Trelis’s GUI components are extensible and modifiable so users can customize the interface to suite their needs.
- Trelis includes both a convenient command line interface with an extensive command language as well as a polished graphical user interface environment.
- New features were added to make geometry preparation easier and to offer support for importing and exporting more file formats. Core meshing and sizing algorithms have been improved to give better mesh quality. Significant improvements to the GUI makes Trelis even easier to use.
- New GAMBIT geometry reader
- Added support for reading Parasolid, SolidWorks and Pro/E files (Sold separately)
- Improved STEP/IGES translation
- Updated geometry kernel to ACIS version 24
- Align command improvements
- New tolerance option for imprint tolerant
- Added support for pyramids and wedges
- Improved boundary layer functionality
- Circle Scheme improvements for more control over circle meshes
- Improved Sweeping algorithm for better quality
- Added support for tet meshing with baffles and non-manifold geometries
- New auto-bias scheme and automatic smooth gradient triangle meshes
- New vertex sizing
- Improved Skeleton sizing
- New Verde mesh quality tools
- Additional Fluent metrics: tet equivolume skew and tet squish index
- Improved Paving algorithm
- New option for mesh refinement with n tets through thickness
- Add ability to unite meshed volumes
- Improved exporter for Fluent, IDEAS, Exodus, Patran, Nastran, LS-Dyna, Abaqus
- Higher order element improvements including support for higher order wedges
- Sphere element support (Exodus)
- New material capabilities
- New icons for the pick filters
- New cursors for active pick widgets
- Replaced Quad/Tri with 2D element picking and Hex/Tet with 3D element picking in pick filters
- Various pick widget fixes to pick the right entity type
- Modified command panel groupings (ex: Sweep is now in geometry create and geometry modify)
- Modified the order that entities appear in the tree (Geometry now appears at the top)
- Removed multi-volume bodies from the tree
- New webcut tools (webcut with sheet, with plane from surface, with tool surface)
- New Surface->Modify->Reverse Normal panel
- Enable undo by default in the GUI (first time Trelis is opened)
- New Create Bounding Box in Volume->Create panel for easily creating a bounding box around a volume or volumes
- Improved responsiveness of the cancel operation button
- Changed Patran file type to list .neu instead of .ntr
- Added Geometry->Group command panels for group operations
- Improved Custom Tools
- Includes a shortcut button on the toolbar to the custom tools panel in the options dialog
- Added the ability to run a journal file or python script as a custom tool
- APREPRO function additions: block attributes, centroid, bounding box, closest node
- Significant performance improvements in various operations
- Mac 64 bit support with the updated geometry kernel ACIS version 24
- Improved ID-less support for using older CUBIT and Trelis .cub files
- New Reprise License Manager for more flexible license management options
- Complete rebranding of Trelis using xml file
- Internationalization fixes
- Improved SDK (Sold separately)
- Mesh import/export interface for creating custom importers and exporters
- Command plug-ins.
System Requirements for Csimsoft Trelis Pro
Before you install Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum RAM: 4 GB
- Minimum HDD space: 200MB, plus any space required for storing and creating new data.
- Video driver support for OpenGL v3.3 or later (for 3D Viewer)
Recommended System Specifications:
- 8GB RAM
- Dedicated 3D Video Card
- Solid State Harddrive for data storage and access
- Multiple Core 64 bit processor
Pixels-to-Points BETA system requirements:
- These requirements are specific to the Pixels-to-Points tool in the Lidar Module.
- Minimum 8GM RAM
- i5 processor or better or comparable AMD processor
- 64-bit operating system
Pixels-to-Points BETA system recommendations:
- 16GB or more RAM
- i7/i9 or comparable AMD processor
- nVidia graphics card, such as 980 or 1060/1070/1080 series
- Multiple cores (the more the better.
Csimsoft Trelis Pro Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Csimsoft Trelis Pro
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Csimsoft_Trelis_Pro_16.5.2_x64.zip
- Size: 204 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
- Developers: Csimsoft
Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download
Click on below button to start Csimsoft Trelis Pro Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Csimsoft Trelis Pro. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Csimsoft Trelis Pro
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Csimsoft Trelis Pro
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.