Calibre 4 Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Calibre 4 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Calibre 4 Overview
Calibre is a free, open source eBook application that allows you to manage your collection of eBooks on your computer. In the application, you can read, create, and edit your eBooks in a variety of formats. You can also download DeskSoft BWMeter 8.
Calibre offers helpful management tools to organize your eBook library. You can sort your books by title, author, date published, rating, etc., which allows you to search through your collection quicker. The application provides editing tools to help you customize the appearance of your eBooks. With these tools, you can change the font, style, images, etc. of your eBook. You also may like to download WinToUSB Enterprise 5.
Features of Calibre 4
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Calibre 4 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Calibre is primarily a ebook cataloging program. It stores your ebook files in a database along with easily editable metadata describing each book. It is designed around the concept of the logical book, i.e. a single entry in the database that may correspond to ebooks in several formats.
- Calibre support sorting the books in its database by:
- Size (Max size of all formats)
- It also supports extra metadata fields that can be searched on:
- Series: The series that a book belongs to
- Comments: A general purpose field that can be used to describe the book, add notes on it, etc.
- Tags: A flexible system to categorize books. You can tag any book with any custom tag to indicate subject, read status, category, etc.
- The database view also supports filtering by searching on the metadata. You can perform advanced searching on individual metadata fields by clicking the advanced search button to the left of the search bar.
- The books in the database can be saved to disk using the “Save to disk” button. All selected books are saved in a folder structure organized by Author and Title.
- You can fetch metadata for a book based on its ISBN number or its title/author, instead of manually entering the metadata. You can also fetch a cover image based on the ISBN number.
- Calibre supports conversion from (HTML, LIT, RTF, TXT, PDF(simple text+few images)) to the SONY ebook reader format LRF. An graphical interface to the conversion software can be accessed by clicking the “Convert E-books” button.
- The commandline access is via the command any2lrf. The conversion is very powerful and supports advanced typesetting features like tables, dropcaps, inline images, embedded fonts, etc. Full documentation of the features of the conversion software can be found at Conversion to LRF.
Syncing to E-reader Devices
- Calibre has a modular device driver design that makes adding support for different e-reader devices easy. At the moment, it has support for the SONY PRS 500/505. Syncing supports updating metadata on the device from metadata in the library and the creation of collections on the device based on the tags defined in the library view. If an book has more than one format available, calibre automatically chooses the best format when uploading to the device.
- Calibre can automatically fetch news from a number of websites, format the news into a ebook and upload to a connected device. At the moment there is support for generating LRF ebooks. Supported news sites are:
- New York Times
- The BBC
- The Economist
- The news fetching subsystem has a modular design, which makes it easy to add support for more sites. If you are interested in adding support for a site, read the User Manual. Once you have created a recipe, consider sharing it with other users by attaching it to User Recipes.
- Viewing E-books:
- Calibre has an inbuilt viewer that can display LRF format files, so you can look over a recent conversion before uploading to the reader. It supports all the features of the LRF format, except dropcaps.
System Requirements for Calibre 4
Before you install Calibre 4 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Calibre 4 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Calibre 4
- Setup File Name:
- Size: 115 MB, 102 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Calibre 4 Free Download
Click on below button to start Calibre 4 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Calibre 4. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Calibre 4
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Calibre 4
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.