Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Overview
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a finite element analysis pre- and post-processor embedded in a CAD environment as an Add-In. It is specifically tailored for designers and analysts as a tool for predicting the physical behavior of practically any part or assembly under various boundary conditions. You can also download Unity Pro 2019.2.1f1.
This easy-to-learn program allows designers to refine their designs without ever leaving its Windows environment by enabling them to analyze the response of parts/assemblies from within their CAD environment for given boundary conditions. You also may like to download Agisoft Metashape Pro.
Features of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Set convergence criteria for entities to specify the result type and maximum number of refinements to reach convergence.
- This new load type enables you to analyze hydrostatic fluid pressure that varies with the depth of fluid in a particular direction. Pressure is always normal to an element face.
- For more information, see Hydrostatic Load, and the Flat Walled Tank Exercise, which has been revised to demonstrate a hydrostatic load.
Vault project management
- Autodesk Inventor Nastran can use Vault as a convenient way to store and manage project results. When Inventor and Vault are both installed on a computer or network, the Vault tab appears in Inventor.
- The parts for a project must be stored in a Vault project folder, and then opened in Inventor for analysis. Inventor Nastran analysis results are stored in a PKG file, inside a ‘3rd Party’ folder for each part on the Inventor Model Tree, as shown above. Anyone opening the part or assembly in Inventor Nastran can load the analysis results from the Results node on the Analysis tree:
- The Vault PKG file can be updated by right-clicking the Analysis node on the Nastran Model Tree:
Expanded Constraints selection
- The Constraints section of the Inventor Nastran ribbon provides direct access to Pin and Frictionless constraint types.
Units system standardization
- Inventor Nastran now uses one consistent units system for the ribbon bar, Analysis Tree, and Model Tree. In previous releases, the ribbon bar and Model Tree used the units defined with the model.
Shell element options correction
- The input for shell elements has been corrected. Instead of entering a Bottom Fiber Distance, users now enter a MidPlane Offset Distance. This has two consequences for existing models in which the Bottom Fiber Distance was entered:
- The previous analysis did not use the Bottom Fiber Distance correctly when creating the Nastran file. Therefore, the results are for a different arrangement than intended.
- Before running an existing model with the current software, the input for MidPlane Offset Distance needs to be corrected.
- Commands are now available to create or delete a new analysis and a new subcase.
Improved frame generator handling
- Saving an Inventor Frame Generator model now takes much less time in the Inventor Nastran environment. An issue with solids not being hidden properly has also been resolved, and the new version avoids the improper selection of sketch entities.
Renamed material tables
- The tables for Young’s Modulus vs. Temperature and Thermal Conductivity vs. Temperature have been replaced with a Load Scale Factor vs. Temperature table. Load scale factor is a multiplier to Young’s modulus and thermal conductivity.
System Requirements for Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1
Before you install Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium or AMD-based
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: 256 MB workstation video card
- Hard Disk: 40 GB free space
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Dual Intel Xeon® Quad-core CPUs at high clock speed (3.5+ GHz) or single Xeon 8-core CPU at high clock speed (2.8+ GHz)
- RAM: 32+ GB
- Graphics Card: 2+ GB NVIDIA® Quadro K4000 or similar
- Hard Disk: 2 TB SATA 7200RPM for file storage and 512GB SSD for temp files; high write speed is critical (at least 400MB/sec is good)
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Autodesk_Inventor_Nastran_2020_x64.rar
- Size: 1 GB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2020.1
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.