AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
AnyDesk 5.3.5 Overview
AnyDesk is a comprehensive software solution that was developed to provide you with an alternative means of remotely accessing a computer, enabling you to work with various files and documents from afar. You know how remote desktop used to be: slow and tedious. For the development of AnyDesk, we took a step back and asked ourselves fundamental questions. How should remote desktop work? What is feasible with modern computer hardware? AnyDesk was designed from the ground up to be ground breaking. You can also download Telestream Wirecast Pro 13.
At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead. AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software. You also may like to download Wondershare MobileTrans 126.96.36.1990.
Features of AnyDesk 5.3.5
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- AnyDesk transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free working possible.
- Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the quicker the remote PC responds to your input. Since internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesks latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
- If remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwith efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile connections like UMTS. AnyDesks bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB/sec of available bandwidth. But also with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
- Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you won’t even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk-ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
- Do you feel bad about entrusting your company data with an external cloud service just to enable collaboration? AnyDesk allows you to you work together with all of your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – and communication problems will be a thing of the past.
- Did you know that remote support can be fun? AnyDesk can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this doesn’t mean that it cannot shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate’s new printer or installing that new CRM tool for the sales department is a walk in the park
Swiftly connect to one or several remote computers
- The application aims to help you connect to the home PC from work, or the opposite, enabling you to easily access the documents that you need, whenever you want, without them ever leaving the safety of that particular disk. For this reason, AnyDesk does not feature a file sharing or transfer function.
System Requirements for AnyDesk 5.3.5
Before you install AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- For good performance, at least a dual core processor and 2 GiB system memory with hardware accelerated video output is recommended. Direct3D or at least Direct Draw capable hardware with 32 MiB video memory should be available.
- AnyDesk will display an image with 1 GiB system memory installed, but the performance will be reduced severely.
- Netbooks are usually too slow to provide maximum rendering performance.
- On single processor systems, AnyDesk automatically switches to a lower quality (16 bit per pixel) rendering mode to preserve system resources.
- Switching AnyDesk to full screen mode is strongly recommended for maximum performance.
- Hardware requirements for presenting the desktop image to another location are dependent on the configuration.
- To achieve 60 frames per second in normal mode, at least a dual or better a quad core processor with 1 GiB system RAM is recommended. AnyDesk benefits if an Aero desktop scheme (hardware compositing) is enabled in Windows.
- With an installed mirror driver on Windows Terminal Server and Windows XP, the hardware requirements are the lowest.
- To use the mirror driver on other systems, please check the option “Force Mirror Driver” in the options tab.
- AnyDesk will run with a single core processor and as low as 512 MiB system RAM
AnyDesk 5.3.5 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AnyDesk 5.3.5
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_AnyDesk_5.zip
- Size: 3 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download
Click on below button to start AnyDesk 5.3.5 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for AnyDesk 5.3.5. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install AnyDesk 5.3.5
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download AnyDesk 5.3.5
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.