Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 188.8.131.52 Free Download New and latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 184.108.40.206 Free Download for compatible version of windows. Program was checked and installed manually before uploading by our staff, it is fully working version without any problems.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 220.127.116.11 Overview
Adobe Media Encoder addresses Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects users with an easy-to-use integrated video encoder for their sequences and compositions. With Adobe Media Encoder, you can now export your projects into playable content on any screen you might think of due to its power and very potent features. Your videos can also be optimized now and resolution selection is just a breeze. You can also download HandBrake.
Alongside these great set of profiles, Adobe Media Encoder also packs a very intuitive interface that can prove to be the perfect environment for creating your jobs queue. Upon each and every job you add to the queue, you can select from a plethora of profiles covering virtually any possibility and combination of size and resolution. You also may like to download MKVToolNix 42.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 18.104.22.168
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 22.214.171.124 Free Download please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system support them.
- Support for 8K H.264 export
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with 7th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Improved RED camera format decoding
- Improved Sony RAW/X-OCN camera format decoding
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th Generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware
- Support for importing Canon C200 camera formats
- Support for importing Sony Venice camera formats
- RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] support
- Destination Publishing support for new Twitter 280-character limit
- Channel selection when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Page selection when publishing to Facebook
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Add custom video thumbnails when publishing to YouTube
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- 264 adaptive bitrate presets automatically choose best output bitrate based on source frame size and frame rate
- Animated GIF export on macOS and Windows
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
- Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
- Destination Publishing to Adobe Stock Contributor
- Adobe Team Projects support
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Automatically relinked assets when importing a sequence
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
- Support for Hybrid LOG Gamma (HLG)
- Support for HDR in HEVC (H.265) export Export support for Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b
System Requirements for Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 126.96.36.199
Before you install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 188.8.131.52 Free Download you need to know if your pc meets recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Minimum requirement (suitable for SD or HD workflows)
- Processor: Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU; 7th Gen or newer CPU Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), version 1803 or later (required)
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM; 16 GB of RAM Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices); 8 GB Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 or greater display resolution; 1920 x 1080 Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
- Adobe-recommended GPU cards for GPU-accelerated performance:
- see Recommended graphics cards for Adobe Premiere Pro
- Additional GPU cards when Media Encoder is installed as a standalone app, see Recommended AMD and NVIDIA video adapters for GPU acceleration
- Ethernet: 1 Gigabit ethernet for HD shared network workflows; 10 Gigabit Recommended (suitable for 4K or greater workflows)
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 184.108.40.206 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 220.127.116.11
- Setup File Name: PcWonderland.com_Adobe_Media_Encoder_CC_2020_x64.zip
- Size: 994 MB (because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 18.104.22.168 Free Download
Click on below button to start Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 22.214.171.124 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 126.96.36.199. This would be compatible with compatible version of windows.
How to Install Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 188.8.131.52
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- If you have any problem you can get help in Request Section.
How to Download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020 184.108.40.206
- Click download button below and you will be redirected to next page.
- On next page you need to wait for 10 seconds to get download button.
- Click on download now button to start your download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can post it in our Request Section.